Get A 6 Pack In 4 Weeks By Driving Off A Cliff
It all started with that damn storm.
2 months ago, my friend and I were driving through a torrential downpour in the mountains of Northern California.
He lost control of his truck, went into a skid and launched off of a 50ft cliff.
I don’t really like talking or writing about that night, but there is a silver-lining.
Ultimately, this death defying evening yielded a positive outcome which will help you get a 6-pack without having to drive off a cliff.
That said, there is a long and painful road to recovery behind the 6-Pack In 4 Weeks Action Plan.
If you’ve ever been in a serious car accident or have a stress disorder, you may want to stop reading this.
“Bryce, we are going over the edge.”
Those 7 fated words, spoken calmly, in a matter-of-fact tone, are indelibly etched into my memory banks.
I can recall the exact pacing, tonality and volume in which they were spake.
I can still see the windshield wipers furiously hacking away at the rain streaked glass.
I can feel my eyes bulge from their sockets as our headlights raced over the last stretch of road between me and my imminent demise.
Right before the tires left the earth, I locked out my elbows and planted my hands firmly on the dash.
No words were spoken.
“This is how it ends.”
That was my last thought.
Into the blackness we went.
A sensation of weightlessness and flying preceded our terrifying descent.
It felt like an eternity.
The anticipation of impact was almost worse than the…
BAM! We made contact. Violently.
Crunching, flipping, trashing, breaking, a savage jerk, an abrupt stop, a hallow thud and…
I had smashed the right side of my skull against the siding and lost consciousness.
I’ve played contact sports for most of my life.
Prior to flying off that cliff, I was only working with 10 brain cells.
After the wreck, I was down to 3.
Dark humor aside— I was mentally compromised, in a daze and unsure as to whether we had lived or died for weeks after the crash.
When you are convinced that you are going to die, get knocked out and wake up alive, it takes time to realize that you somehow made it through.
I’m not sure how to explain it. Felt like a lucid dream.
I had suffered a severe concussion, had lost my short-term memory and would endure serious anxiety about whether I’d ever fully recover.
There was nothing funny about it…
That blow rocked my noggin, shook me to my core and altered my neurochemistry.
It threw me into a sad, reclusive, sedentary state.
I was depressed, reticent and embarrassed about my perpetual haze.
As such, I stopped socializing and isolated myself.
Nightmares and flashbacks were a regular thing for a bit.
To stave off my mental turmoil, I started overeating and over-drinking.
Before I knew it, I was 10lbs overweight.
If you’ve been injured, depressed, pregnant or have packed on some extra love for any reason…
The program I am about to share with you, didn’t just help me get my abs back, it helped me get my life
It has done so much for me, that it would be karmically ill-advised to not share.
Let’s get into it.
Regardless of your body type, gender or how much fat you’d like to lose…
Dropping 10lbs of fat in 4 weeks and replacing it will lean mass, will make you feel like a new person.
Is that vain?
Your neurochemicals and hormones (serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, cortisol, HGH, testosterone, estrogen, etc) are all affected by exercise.
Thereby, it is both physiologically and neurologically impossible for your fitness level not to affect how you feel.
In the end, we’re not just talking about achieving Will Ferrellesque greek physiques here…
We’re talking about:
- Stress Reduction
- Heightened Self-Esteem
- Increased Energy
- Deeper Sleep
- Genuine Confidence
- Mood Enhancement
- Renewed Motivation
- Stronger Sex Drive
- Improved Immune System, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Heart Rate and General Health
How do I know?
You know how I know.
I just completed my 28 days and I feel like a unicorn in heat, galloping across a cloud of cotton candy, that’s floating over a rainbow made of ecstasy.
But it truly does feel euphoric and it has changed my life in many unexpected ways. Let’s start with some quantifiable metrics:
(Author’s Note: You may look at the pics below and think, “Boo hoo. You looked fine. Stop being a vainglorious primadonna and start focusing on things that actually matter.” There was nothing wrong with the way I looked. There were many things wrong with the way I was living and how I felt).
- Lost 10lbs
- Cut down to 8% body fat (-4%)
- Gained 3lbs of muscle
- Beat my anxiety and depression
- Got a 6-pack in less than 28 days
The best part…
- You can mimic my results
- Shed a ton of fat in 4 weeks
- Look & feel great right in time for summer
- You will not have to starve yourself, compromise your health or take expensive diet pills
- You just need 2 simple steps you will find in this post
Imagine what you would look like…
And more importantly, what you would feel like if you dropped 10lbs of fat.
I will tell you…
You’ll feel like you’ve taken out a new lease on life, because you have.
No gyms. Supplements. Fad Diets. Or Hype.
There are just 2 simple steps required for you to look and feel incredible this summer.
As promised, I will reveal the 2 steps within this article.
But if you want the dead simple and free paleo plan that I used, a list of hacks that will prevent you from quiting completing the life-changing 28 days, access to our online community and customized tips for your specific body type, click here >> 6-Pack In 4 Weeks Action Plan
It’s all FREE (no, it is not super fancy – but it flat out works).
Let’s look at the some “great” ways to gain unwanted weight in 2016—
- Stare at a computer 10+ hours/day- if are hitting the happy hour buffet more often than the gym circuit and you are above the age of 30- sorry friend. You are living a sedentary/office lifestyle and are at risk for weight gain and health problems. For those of us who were athletic in our yesteryears, this harsh reality can come as a major shock. No more freebies.
- Getting injured, sick, depressed or debilitated (driving off a cliff)- This is a quick and easy way to get morose, isolated and put on weight (FAST).
- Believe fat is the enemy and carbs are good for you- The only reason I concern myself with fat intake, is to keep my heart healthy. There is minimal correlation between increased body fat composition and fat intake. I achieved the results in this article, on a high fat, low carb diet.
- Have A Child- Just had a bambino? Congrats! But wow, it can be a real psychological and physical struggle to deal such rapid weight fluctuations. Having a child clearly requires weight gain, which almost always requires a arduous post-birth battle to return that you are happy with. I salute you and hope I can help.
- If weight struggles are not new to you– Hats off to your tenacity and courage. Let’s work through this together.
For me: the near death accident, threw me into a mental tailspin and temporary disability which exacerbated my weight issue.
However, the weight gain started with my sedentary office job and diminishing metabolic rate.
If you cannot relate to this phenomenon now, you will 100% be able to relate in a couple years so keep reading.
Weight gain can be rough.
Yo-yo’ing up and down on the scale…
Desperately buying the next weird, scammy, get-fit-quick pill from some rat-ridden factory in God knows where.
Then there are the medical and psychological detriments to consider: increased risk for diabetes, decreased sex drive, heart disease, high blood pressure, lethargy, depression, anxiety, the list goes on…
Here is how I quickly shed my paunch in 4 weeks, replaced it with a 6-pack and you can replicate my results:
- Download the FREELETICS App and start doing 3-4 (10-30min) workouts per week
- Buy a Slow Cooker (i.e. Crock Pot) and start eating paleo 5-6 days/week
FREELETICS will get your ass in shape FAST and ramp up the workouts based on your progress.
There are a million Paleo Slow Cooker recipes online so you don’t necessarily need my blueprint to achieve amazing results over the next 28days.
If you would like my blueprint to success called the 6-Pack in 4 Weeks Action Plan, it is yours for FREE.
It includes all of my cheats, hacks, favorite key slow cooker recipes that are insanely economical, custom recommendations, FREELETICS advice and an invite to our private online community.
Again, the 6-Pack in 4 Weeks Action Plan is FREE.
But… for those of you who want to go it alone, you now have the 2 most important steps I took and you can take to reproduce my results.
You probably won’t believe this, but I ate super fatty amazing tasting meats, beans, sweet potatoes and veggies 5 days a week and on the weekends, I ate whatever I wanted within reason.
4 Weeks Later: I shed 4% body fat, lost 10lbs, gained 3lbs of muscle, felt amazing and I had a 6-pack).
The 2-Steps above will get you incredible results.
However, as mentioned, there are a few key recipes, workout tips and tricks that helped me and will help you stay on track.
85% of you will massively benefits from these tips and they will infinitely increase the odds of you being ready for you looking and feeling incredible just in time for the summer.
You may not get a 6-pack in 4-weeks. Maybe it takes 5? Maybe you are a woman and don’t want a 6-pack. You want a flat stomach. Perfect. Our body types, genders and baseline fitness will vary, but here is what I am willing to GUARANTEE.
-I guarantee that you will look, feel and actually BE a much better you by the end of our 4 week journey.
Click the pic below to get started.
So the 6-Pack Plan In 4 Weeks is FREE. What’s inside?
- Simplicity: This plan is not rocket science. Your workouts are under 20 minutes 90% of the time and require ZERO equipment. You can complete these workouts in your apartment.
- Custom Recommendations: Recs for food and exercise based on your gender, fitness level and your current calorie diet.
Recipes: My favorite Slow Cooker (Crock Pot) recipes that allow me to stick to the diet easily, affordable and happily.
- Shopping List: So you know exactly what to buy and can see how quick, easy and affordable it is to eat healthy.
- Diet Hacks: For getting started and sticking to the 4 Week 6-Pack Plan.
- Digital Hugs: For the tough times.
- Tough times: The workouts can be challenging, BUT you will start to love them when fat starts melting from your abdomen, you can see your cheek bones again and your extra chubbage is replaced by a newer sexier you.
- The 4 Week 6-Pack Plan Facebook Group for FREE: Get support, tips and motivation. Right now, it’s just me a small group which means more individualized attention for you! And your odds of making it through the next 4 weeks go up by 10x if you join the group. Don’t be a lone wolf.
- Get your FB invite link + the 4 Week 6-Pack Plan by clicking any of the pics in this post.
Do I use affiliate links?
-Sometimes. NorCal Survive requires money to operate and I need to eat or I will shrivel up and die.
-This post includes affiliate links to the Slow Cooker (Crock Pot) I use to easily, affordably and enjoyably eat PALEO (5 days/week). I found the least expensive price on Amazon for you. My kickback is 4% which comes out amazon’s end and is passed onto me. It is not 4% more for you if you use my links.
-Eventually this post will probably include an a FREELETICS affiliate link.
-The links are here for your convenience. Use them. Don’t use them. I don’t care. I want you to use them because these items are proven to work. Buy them wherever, but buy them. They will change your life.
-I only and actively endorse products that I personally own, have successfully used, know 10+ people who swear by the product and truly believe will help you.
- I have a Bachelors of Science
- Am a former Firefighter/EMT
- Formerly held 3 different personal training certifications
- Volunteered at a Multiple Sclerosis clinic for 2 years
- Currently volunteer for a non-profit that serves at-risk youth
- Am currently CPR/First Aid certified
- Founded NorCal Survive, an organization rooted in empowering people through teaching self-discovery, teamwork and leadership
- I genuinely like to help people and have studied, tested, analyzed and taught health and fitness regimes for over 20 years.
If you you are open to my advice, I like to help people. It is in my nature.
Good news for you—
There are plenty of ways to get chubby and just as many predatory get-fit-quick schemes that amorally capitalize on our chub.
I’m am giving you a formula that I have tested and tracked 5 times, to yield OUTSTANDING results in less than 4 weeks.
- It is easy
- It produces results quickly
- It is inexpensive
- It requires zero supplements
- It requires zero equipment or gym memberships
- It will change your life
- It is only 1 month!
- It requires work
- It requires discipline
- Abs are made in the kitchen and you may have to pack a lunch for the next month (THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS AND IT IS WORTH IT)
Ready to get in summertime shape??
Let’s blaze! Click the image below and I will send you the 6-Pack in 4 Weeks Action Plan plus all of the bonuses.
You now know the 2 Steps I used to get a 6-Pack in a little less than 4 weeks.
Few more tips for those of you who do not want the 6-Pack in 4 Weeks Action Plan for free:
-Take photos on day 1 and day 28. If you choose to photograph every week, go for it. But, don’t get discouraged if you have not seen a night and day change after week 1.
-Weigh yourself at the beginning of the journey and the last day as well.
-I recommend getting your body fat percentage measured as well (optional).
-Remember, it is not about how much you weigh. It is about your body composition: Fat, Bone, Muscle and Water. The trick is to ditch the fat and replace it with lean tissue that is metabolically active.
Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think.
To your health and happiness,
Author: Bryce Anderson – Made In San Francisco (Since 1863)
In 1863, Bryce’s family left Ireland and arrived in San Francisco. He is a 5th generation San Franciscan, an Ad-Tech Nerd, an ex-Fire Fighter | EMT, an outdoorsman and the Founder of NorCal Survive. As such, Bryce understands the importance of ditching the laptop, venturing into the wild and testing your limits. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – V Brooks