Time To Sweat With FREELETICS | 6 Pack Action Plan
Ok. Now it is time to get nasty.
FREELETICS is going to start you off easy and then quickly ramp up.
Below are my suggestions that will make your life easier and help you get through the exercise portion of the 6-Pack In 4 Weeks Action Plan.
- Come workout with me- I am at the Marina Greens 4 days per week and would be happy to critique your form, learn about your goals and help you get started (for free). I want to see you succeed.
- No excuses- If it is 6:15PM, I have not gotten my workout in and a friend invites me to dinner at 7pm, I’ll say “Let’s do 7:30PM?” All you need is 10-30mins for these workouts and you can do them in your apartment. There is no excuse for skipping workouts.
- Don’t overdo it- If there is an exercise that hurts you, stop doing it immediately. Send me a message at email@example.com and I will recommend some substitutes. Don’t injure yourself.
- Be honest- At the end of each FREELETICS workout, they ask “how was the workout?”. If it was brutal, select “It Was Too Much” or they will ultimately make your workouts impossible for you to finish. Not good for motivation.
- Be kind, but stern- If you are more than 10lbs over weight and find that this regime is a bit much, switch it up. Scale it back a bit, take longer to finish your workouts, but keep showing up. If you commit to 3 days per week, that means you are doing FREELETICS workouts 3 days per week. Same goes for 4. Back to rule #2, no excuses.
- Strength in Numbers- Become an active member of our 6 Pack Action Facebook Group. Share your wins, share your struggles, ask for advice and give advice. Braving this journey alone is unnecessary and unadvisable. Head over there now and post a comment!
If you have questions or comments, please enter them below or on FB. Would love to hear from you. If you have questions or concerns of a personal nature, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m here for you.
Let’s do this!
Author: Bryce Anderson – Made In San Francisco (Since 1863)
In 1863, Bryce’s family left Ireland and arrived in San Francisco. He is a 5th generation San Franciscan, an Ad-Tech Nerd, an ex-Fire Fighter | EMT, an outdoorsman and the Founder of NorCal Survive. As such, Bryce understands the importance of ditching the laptop, venturing into the wild and testing your limits. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – V Brooks